chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Saeco Odea Giro Plus. The dreg drawer and descaling

Customer Question

I have a Saeco Odea Giro Plus.
The dreg drawer and descaling red lights are blinking.
I tried jumpstarting the grinder with a ratchet, like you suggested to someone having a similar problem, but it didn't work... I can make the grinder turn with the ratchet, but it doesn't turn on its own.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

That is the one of the common problem on Odea model. That problem is your grinder sometimes it get stuck sometimes its damage. You need to watch this video to show you how to repair the grinder. CLICK HERE to watch.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I disassembled the machine and opened up the grinder. It appeared to be blocked by caked coffee dust. I cleaned everything and reassembled. It still gives me the same error.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

If you already disassemble the grinder, try to check the sensor and clean it. If you already clean the sensor but still persist. Your grinder assembly is need to replace. Sensor is possibly gone and that is not repairable and not available. The only available is grinder assembly and you can order directly on Saeco.

Hope this information will be helpful.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what sensor are you talking about?
can you describe it?
what is it for?

Thx

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

May I know what is your machine?

That sensor is responsible to sense if the grinder is in good condition by speed of the motor. If the sensor failed the error comes in. If you watch the video I sent 1:01 that is the connector for sensor the sensor is there.

Hope this information will be helpful.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester