General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I had order a package from US. It Was sent through USPS I

Customer Question
I had order a package...
I had order a package from US. It Was sent through USPS I have not received the package and on the Tracking it says I have received it and I have not. Can you help me track where it went .
LZ655607114US Order #42617
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: General
12/9/2015
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 1 year ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hello, and welcome!

I'm sorry you have not received your package. I see from the tracking number, where it says it has been delivered on Dec. 7th. Was a signature required, when it was delivered? If you have a back porch, etc., did you check all places the package may have been left, when delivered? If so, it's possible that the package WAS delivered, but stolen from wherever it was left (at the front door?), which is quite prevalent, unfortunately, during the holiday season.

If this package was an order sent by a U.S. company/vendor, do you know if it was insured or if you paid for insurance on it? If so, you can put in a claim with the company that sent it and tell them that it was never received and you would like to be reimbursed for the cost of the item.

Even though the package was mailed from the U.S., once it got to Canada, it was under the jurisdiction of the Canadian Post, so if you can get in touch with their claims department and/or ask them to find the mail carrier who recorded that the package was delivered 2 days ago. If you know your mail carrier, ask him in person, where the package was left. You can contact Canada Post with the information at this webpage:

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/support/default.page?ecid=murl12009793

My strong feeling is that it may have been delivered, as recorded, but was stolen if it was left at your door if you were not home at 7PM on Dec. 7th, when it was said to be delivered.

I hope you can receive your package or at least be reimbursed for it and everything works out well!

Happy Holidays!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback (positive rating); that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I live in Alberta Canada, there must be a way to see who delivered it and was it sent to a Post Office as our mail is not delivered to our house. THERE MUST BE SOMEBODY THAT I CAN TALK LIVE TO FIND OUT WHERE THIS PARCEL WAS DELIVERED TO IN CANADA. DID IT GO TO OLDS ALBERTA AT RR3 SITE 12 BOX 2 I HAVE PAID FOR ANSWERS THAT I ALREADY KNOW THAT IT WAS DELIVERED ON DECEMBER 7 AT 6:00 PM BUT WHERE????

Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

If your mail is not delivered to your house, where is it delivered?

If you checked the webpage I sent you, you would have seen the following information by clicking the following link under 'Tracking':

Track shows my item was successfully delivered, but I have not received it. What should I do?

This is what it says:

When our Track tool indicates that a letter or parcel was successfully delivered, it means the item arrived as addressed.

Some addresses do not have deliveries directly to your door; you may need to check a second location like a mail room, front desk, or safe drop location.

What you can do

If you can’t find your delivery, try the options below:

Delivery location

Where to look for your item

.A business

.Mailroom, front desk or security

.An apartment building

.Security desk or superintendent

.Community mailbox

.In your box or we'll leave a key in your box for the parcel compartment.

Large company or institution (e.g. university)

The mailroom. This is our final point of delivery. You may have a time lapse before the mailroom delivers the item (or notifies you to pick it up).

Safe drop

A safe location on household premises. Check around the property to locate the item.

Note: In rare cases, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you cannot locate the item using the tips above, please allow 24 hours for updates or final delivery.

Do you still need help?

If it has been 24 hours since the Track tool indicated the letter or parcel was delivered but the item has not arrived, the sender should report the problem. He or she can start a claim using Online Service Tickets.

Note: Only the sender can file a claim for non-delivery. If you are the recipient please contact the sender.

I already suggested that you contact the sender, in my previous answer.

You can talk to somebody by phone here:

Residential Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. ET
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET

1-***-***-****

(Outside of Canada:(###) ###-####

(Commercial Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET)

---------------------------------------

This is the best information I can give you. If it does not help you, you do not have to rate my answer and do not have to pay anything.

If you find my answer helpful, please rate it positively, so I get credit for my work. Thank you.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs