How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Hannigan Your Own Question
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 11697
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
Type Your Question Here...
Michael Hannigan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in an old Victorian house in Roland Park. When we

Customer Question

I live in an old Victorian house in Roland Park. When we moved here 25 years ago, there was a beautiful bell jar shaped pendant glass light in the foyer. Yesterday, while cleaning the glass, it broke. Do you know where I might be able to purchase new glass for this light? I have searched the internet without success.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

You are correct that they are quite common – if you happen to know what they are called. What this is called commonly is a "glass shade". You may have to do some additional searching to find one that's precisely like that. But what I would do is measure the 2 openings and that will make it a lot easier to find a replacement. Let me know if you need additional help finding it.


Related General Questions