Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Got shot by a m60 blank at close range 12" still have

Customer Question

Got shot by a m60 blank at close range 12" still have pain and a slight limp hard to walk long ways up or downhill. Have a 40 on the global axis happen 40yrs ago. Been a very heavy drinker and drug use Been cutting back on on booze and pain killers. Now I notice pain I never noticed before except ptsd getting worse. Been denied by VA for benifits. WHY.? Homeless vet.. I know guys who broke there ankles or arms and they get help don't u nderstand and guy who lyed. Honesty is it really that best policey.. Thank You if this not in your pay grade do you know some one else if not my friend glock and I will take care of it This not living. Ps I don't have a email

Category: General
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Would it help to talk on the phone about this? I can make that available for $10 additional. Or do you desire to continue in this forum (typing back and forth). Let me know, but understand when I respond again, this website (just answer) will automatically send you an offer for a phone call for $56...and at that point I can no longer offer the $5 call.

Sir...I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not see a question...do you have a question today?