How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler Your Own Question
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 16284
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...
A. Schuyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Family member was awarded insurance coverage as part of

Customer Question

Family member was awarded insurance coverage as part of divorce decree until she would be able to establish social security.
Care facility she is in is trying to get her out because insurance company is unwilling to pay for more medical services.
Social security is in process but not yet established.
What are the options available as she has no where to go?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.


She needs the services of the local Social Services agency in her town. They would know what programs she may qualify for based on her income. Only a local worker would have this information.

She also should consult a lawyer to have the terms of the divorce enforced. For more legal information, you could post a question in our Legal category.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Best regards,



Related General Questions