How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Librarian
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 3104
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get my complete work story resume.

Customer Question

I need to get my complete work history for a resume.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Getting your resume completed will require looking at your past work history and to show how your experience in your career is what a employer will want to read about and of course hire you.

As for how to get your complete work history (very common question recently on our site), recommendations include:

1. Start by contacting the Social Security Administration as for a fee will send to you your complete earnings from your employment in your career. Follow the easy instructions and within a short period of time the information will be sent to your attention. Link for the form is below:

2. Getting a copy of your credit score will often allow you to see past employment.

3. Going over past tax returns with W-2 forms will also give you a history of past employment

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already tried SSA, no record matching my info., btw I am a natural born US Citizen.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

If you have not had a SSN assigned to you, then finding information from their services will not be located. I would ask that if you were born here in the US and then lived elsewhere that investigating with the country you are living in and see what records they may have in terms of something like our Social Security. In this case then I would also suggest running a credit score from one of the big three services which are TransUnion, Equifax and Experian