Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

My Keurig2 with carafe suddenly started sputtering on water

Customer Question

My Keurig2 with carafe suddenly started sputtering on water distribution--figured it was clogged somewhere and used your product and followed instruction. Still wouldn't clear it so I tipped the darn thing over and the top cover for the spout fell out. But also cleared the pipes so to speak and now I thought I could put this black cover back on. I cannnnnotttt figure out how to slip it back in place. Have tried for two days and of course without it the coffee spurts all over. Help. Not sure I love this thing anymore!!!
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Is it Keurig 2.0? Can you please send me some photos of that cover and did you remove it.

To send photo, click the paper clip icon at the top of your typing box, click browse,select file then click Ok.