General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

My keurig coffee maker ,not pumping water as it should. All

Customer Question
My keurig coffee maker ,not...
My keurig coffee maker ,not pumping water as it should. All descaling was done. When I block the two holes on the rubber piece above the water reservoir the water flows as it should. Whats wrong?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/24/2015
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Please remove your k-cup then press brew. If still, no water comes out. It possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system, remove your optional water filter if any.

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions. Just reply before rating.

If still, try to clean the k-cup needle using paper clip. CLICK HERE to watch video.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

All that has been done. When I put my fingers over holes in the rubber piece above water container the water flows normally

this piece is still under the cover
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok thanks are you using optional filter?

This is info request not answer.

Yes, one inside in reservoir?

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Can you please try to remove it and see if makes any difference.

Please pour that hole with water until its full then attach your reservoir and try again.

No difference. What is that two hole piece for??

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Have you done my first suggestion now about clog air and needle?

Already answered, yes.What about last question?

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

What is the model of your Keurig? That holes is water inlet from reservoir.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Can you please send me a photo of what holes you are referring.

To send photo, click the paper clip icon at the top of your typing box, click browse,select file then click Ok.

What i am talking about is: it comes out of top side of keuric , just under the lid to reservoir. Remove the lid and it can be seen.Back side on top of reservoir is where this piece is.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

For us to clarify all things may I request you a few sample of photos.

To send photo, click the paper clip icon at the top of your typing box, click browse,select file then click Ok

What i am talking about is: it comes out of top side of keuric , just under the lid to reservoir. Remove the lid and it can be seen.Back side on top of reservoir is where this piece is. S/N 78.000.1886099 Not water inlet. Water just is filled after removing the top lid.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

I need model not a serial number. Sample model is K145 b70 b60 etc.

Where is n

# *****?

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

To properly identify a model for which you don't have the carton or manual, remove the water reservoir and its lid, and set these aside. Remove any pod if present from the pack holder. Carefully turn the unit over and look for lightly engraved text on the underside of the base. It will read, in capital letters, something like "KEURIG SINGLE CUP BREWING SYSTEM, COFFEE MAKER MODEL K45."

Please I need a sample photo

B70 the reservoir is cut out on rear to go around said rubber piece.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

OK thanks for your response.

There is no spare parts on that reservoir you need to replace the whole water reservoir. Check this link. CLICK HERE

Or you can select one here http://www.ebay.com/bhp/keurig-b70-water-reservoir

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Nothing wrong with reservoir. Still did not answer about what that piece I'm talking about is for.

No ,like I said it is on top ,in back

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok if it on top that is for over flowing

So again, why does plugging the holes cause the flow thru k cup increase to normal flow???

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi again,

Sorry for the late response. That is because when you block that holes the air pressure is higher because the air only circulate at small place/area.

Hope this information will be helpful.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi again,

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated..

The keurig still not working as it should ,only adds little water and then stops.

Could be,but that is not an answer to my problem of the keurig not working. Everything listed has been done. Need an answear STILL NEED ASSISTANCE

chester298
chester298
chester298