Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070,
63493917
Type Your Question Here...

We have six adults with luggage who need to get the the

Customer Question

We have six adults with luggage who need to get the the 'Charlotte Airport, tomorrow, October 10 AND NEED TO BE AT THE AIRPORT AT 4:oo pm. How much will this be? How do I arrange this. We will also need to be picked up October 20 .
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

I think you may have posted your question in the wrong catergory.

This is the COMPUTER category.

Did you have a question about computers? Or did you just need shuttle service, to and from the airport?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We need shuttle service to and from the airport oct 10.

Okay you definitely hve the wrong category.

Additionlly, im not sure you can get that type of service here from JUST ANSWER.

But I will transfer your question anyways.

Yor question is going to be reviewed by the moderators of this site, and will determine which category your question belongs in.

Its certainly not the computer category.

Good Luck.