chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Bernina 750 and a message has appeared stating"

Customer Question

I have a Bernina 750 and a message has appeared stating " Maindrive Sync Failed, threader is activated. How to fix?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, the error main drive sync failed occurred when your main motor/drive is not moving freely. To avoid burning of motor the machine stops and give that error.

The usual cause is lint or blockage to the bobbin area or your bobbin is need to replace. Just remove your bobbin and clean it. If still, try to replace it.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...