chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have just purchased a Brother SE425 in the United States

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Brother SE425 in the United States and will be returning to Australia shortly. Can I take my Brother sewing machine with me and just buy a cord that will accommodate 240 volts instead of 120 volts?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, you need a voltage regulator (step down). You can order it here. CLICK THIS LINK.

First plug the goldsource into the main outlet (use an adapter that can be borrowed from the hotel or bought cheaply at any electronic store). Then plug your sewing machine into the goldsource (in front where it says output 110V). At the back of your goldsource, make sure the input voltage selector is set at 240V.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester