ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified firearms instructor
30945867
Type Your Question Here...

I 't see a category question, so I will just ask the

Customer Question

I don't see a category for my question, so I will just ask the question as it is relative to a safe. I have lost, don't remember my combination on my safe. It is a small Sentry Model 6330 or 6300 (husband is not here to clarify). Also, I'm doing grandma duty today so I may have to jump up here and there, but I will let you know. Right now I have 3 little angels (all down for a nap-hahah).
Category: General
Expert:  ProShooter replied 2 years ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. Sentry has a process whereby you may obtain the original combination after completing some paperwork and paying a nominal fee. Would you like for me to explain the process to you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I do the paperwork, etc. on line or do I have to go snail mail??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Did I loose you?

You can send it electronically.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Fantastic, can you tell me how???

Sure! Stand by, please.

Ok, Here' s your instructions....

1) Go to this webpage - https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

2) You'll need your model number and serial number for the form.

3) You'll need to download a notary form to provide proof of safe ownership - https://www.sentrysafe.com/Content/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

4) Submit the forms to Sentry, along with the $20 fee and they will send the combination to you by mail, email, etc. More info on that can be found on the forms. It takes just a few days, but its the only way that Sentry will provide the info.

I hope that this is helpful. If you have no other questions, please remember to complete a positive rating at the top of your screen now.

Thanks!
Jim

Hi again....did you need anything further on this? I'd like to get the question closed out if you have no further questions.