chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Brother xl2600i machine. I cannot get the tension

Customer Question

I have a Brother xl2600i machine. I cannot get the tension set correctly. Can you provide me with the correct tension for straight sewing.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Actually the common tension settings is between 3 and 4 if you are sewing straight and regular fabric. However, tension settings is depends on thickness of fabric. If you sewing more thicker you should adjust your tension. Please test all your tension settings.

If there is no perfect tension you need to clean your tension disc. Use scrap materials and place it between the center of your tension disc and move it forward and back. Then retread your machine with presser foot up.

Please update me for any results.

Chester.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester