BestOne1943
BestOne1943,
19272717
Type Your Question Here...

PROGRAM PLU ,OIL & FILTER PARTS=18.95 LABOR=10.00

Customer Question

PROGRAM PLU FOR LUBE,OIL & FILTER
PARTS=18.95
LABOR=10.00
SUPPLIES=.87
TAX=1.47
TOTAL=31.29
Category: General
Expert:  BestOne1943 replied 2 years ago.

I will try to help you over the w.e but I need to know if your make/model is something with which I am familiar. And can you please clarify the exact question? I will check in a couple hour as I am traveling.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SAM4S ER5115

Are you trying to have all of these charges total up when you press one preset key, or several keys? with a little patience, I can help you as I am very familiar with the 5115. I just need to know what you are trying to accomplish. Are you in the US?

I must crash now as I have had a long day, can we continue in the AM, say nine hours from now? Please let me know as I am sure I can help you.