Aaron
Aaron, Consultant
Experience:  Doctorate level education
7286322
Type Your Question Here...

How can I find a private investigator to investigate online

Customer Question

How can I find a private investigator to investigate online activities and look into our financial information?
Category: General
Expert:  Aaron replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

What state are you in, so I can help point you to the resources where you can find a PI or forensic CPA in your state?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.