PaulmoJD
PaulmoJD,
10285032
Type Your Question Here...

Need to find work as a private investigator however I only

Customer Question

need to find work as a private investigator however I only carry a operational license and can't find work as a probationary PI what should I do, need work badly?
Category: General
Expert:  PaulmoJD replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, you are going to have no choice to get your work time as a probationary PI in order to move forward. You may need to look in other areas of your state, but unless you serve that period, you cannot move beyond the operational license and there are no exceptions or ways around that I am afraid.