Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer, Editor, Former teacher
Experience:  Multi-degreed professional, excellent research skills.
18321761
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to know if Maximilano is a citizen of Australia

Customer Question

I would like to know if Maximilano Lopez is a citizen of Australia or New Zealand?
Category: General
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Can you provide some more background here? Is this someone you have met on a dating or social networking site who you think may be trying to scam you? Is he claiming to be stranded in a foreign country and needing your money to return home? If so, that's really all you need to know in order to determine whether he's a fake or not, because the money request is the #1 sign of an internet romance fraud. There is never any legitimate reason for a social contact that you have never ever met in person to ask you for your money.

Immigration records are confidential documents and we cannot access the Australian or New Zealand's government data base. Even if we could, however, you'd need to provide far more than a very common name in order to get an answer that would have any value. So please provide further details of what your relationship is with this person and about the person himself. If you believe he might be a scammer and you have documents he sent you or photos that you want me to look at, you can upload them with your reply.