123haris
123haris,
50609096
Type Your Question Here...

I do not remember my password google account and

Customer Question

I do not remember my password ***** my google account and following the questions you ask doesn't allow me to enter my NEW CELL PHONE Number. My email is***@******.***. MY OLD cell phone is 630/200-0420 and is no longer in use- my new cell number is 630/319-2631 and my home phone is 630/236-3296.  I do not text!!!

Janette Crownhart

Category: General
Expert:  123haris replied 2 years ago.

Hello, Ms.Crownhart,

I understand that you have forgotten the password ***** your gmail account and unable to login to it. Also, it is not accepting the options to use your recovery email address and password. I understand how frustrating this kind of issues could be.

Expert:  123haris replied 2 years ago.

You may try the options from the following link

https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount?fpOnly=1&hl=en

Expert:  123haris replied 2 years ago.

If you have issues with following the instructions from that link, please let me know. I am very happy to help you.

Thank you. Have a great day.