chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

The machine will only allow a few drops of the coffee

Customer Question

The machine will only allow a few drops of the coffee regardless of the cup size. It seems to heat up but when it starts to dispense it gives a few drops and quits. Buddy Crum
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.

Hi Buddy welcome to Just answer.

Please let me know your machine make and model.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Where is the number for the model located? I am at my office and not home where the coffee maker is located.l

Is it Keurig machine? please do not create another questions because it will charge you everytime you create.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Thanks for your response.

Initially, try to clean the k-cup needle using paper clip. CLICK HERE to watch video.

Please response what is the result.

Thanks for your response.

Please response what is the result.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not at the coffee machine so I cannot try the suggested cleaning method. I will have to reingage when I am there. Thank you Chester

No problem.

Just in case cleaning of k-cup needle is not working. You possibly have clog air on water system and air lock. Also descaling every 3 to 6 months of your machine is recommended. To remove the clog air follow steps below.

Please remove your k-cup then press brew. If still, no water comes out. It possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system, remove your optional water filter if any.

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions. Just reply before rating.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

Hi

Let me know,
Chester

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Let me know,
Chester