chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My Keurig quit working last week It was received as a gift

Customer Question

Hi ***** quit working last week It was received as a gift at christmas 2013 It is a model B70. There is no power coming into it . Is it possible the problem is in the switch
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, yes it possibly you have switch problem. To check it, remove the cover of your machine, look at the power switch terminal and set your multimeter to resistance check (omega sign) like little horse shoe. place the 2 test probe to the terminal and turn ON if there is reading your switch is good.

Based on my experience, Keurig machine with power problem most likely the cause is "Power board". You need to replace that board for you to get it fixed. CLICK HERE to order the said parts.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Let me know,
Chester

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Let me know,
Chester

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Let me know,
Chester