General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

MY keurig, will not pump now. I have cleaned it with vinager

Customer Question
and now descaling solution. it...
MY keurig, will not pump now. I have cleaned it with vinager and now descaling solution. it worked for a while after I put the vinager in it but stopped now. I cleaned the filter but no good tried it a bunch of times
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 day by:
8/30/2015
Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

I have not received an answer. When I saw the $30.00 a month I did not want any further advise, and do not want this on my credit card. I will buy another one and not have to pay 30.00 a month. thanks for letting me know that you are charging me 25.00 for nothing done. I thought companies would be glad to help their own products to get them working again. Thanks but no thanks on the $30.00 a month

bill Pegram

not satisfied at all

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

I think you did not read the terms of service. This is one time fee, if you are not satisfied to our answer. You can ask for refund.

ok well, if I am going to pay for this, then where is my answer? I understand this now..

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Please remove your k-cup then press brew. If still, no water comes out. It possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system, remove your optional water filter if any.

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions. Just reply before rating.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Chester, I did what you said. Sounded crazy, but I did it anyway. Still only about maybe 5 tablespoons comes out, then it cuts off. I took the filter out completely, heats up and then it starts brewing and then stops. I did that 4 times. Still don't know what to do. Will wait on your answer, before getting another one.. This is the first trouble that I have had with it.

thanks

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Thanks for your response.

I have 1 question, did you hear the pump continues running? or the pump is not running continuously?

Also what is the model of your Keurig?

CHESTER, I HATE TO TELL YOU BUT IT STILL DID NOT WORK. I CONTINUED TO DO WHAT YOU SAID. ONLY ABOUT 1/4 CUPS COMES OUT. I BANGED IT 3 TIMES AND NOTHING CHANGED. THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY TO DO THIS

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

OK thanks for your response.

Please answer my information request above.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Try to perform this kind of repair. Watch this video CLICK HERE.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

chester298
chester298
chester298