chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My coffee maker, which is about 6 years old, has adopted a

Customer Question

My coffee maker, which is about 6 years old, has adopted a patttern of very slow brewing, taking a minute to activate after pushing the right buttons. And on the 12 cup program only brews about 6 ounces. I have cleaned it, refiltered it, etc, but to no avail. What could be the problem?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

May I know what is the make and model of your machine?

Please note: This is info request only not answer so please do not rate this time.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i cancelled this program when all I got in response was a request for details about my pets...so forget it Chester..I thought I was dealingt with Keurig which offers free service. I have told AMEX not to pay the 38 bucks

OK I understand, thanks for your response. Contact our customer service regarding your request on***@******.***.