chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

We have a PR1000e embroidery machine. ARe you able to help

Customer Question

Hi, we have a PR1000e embroidery machine. ARe you able to help me with a problem with this machine. Thanks
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

May I know what is the problem of your machine. You did not mentioned it on your original post.

Please note: This is info request only not answer so please do not rate this time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Our machine has recently come back from a service. When you put the hoop on the machine the drop point of the needle is at the centre. When you start sewing the machine doesn't move to the left to begin sewing, it starts the left hand side of the design at the centre point so the overall design is not centred. It is definitely not the design as we are using it on other machines with no problem. Any ideas??

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

Initially, try to adjust your starting/ending position. Go to this link to show you how. CLICK HERE

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...