How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler Your Own Question
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 16292
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...
A. Schuyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am from Venezuela and i have already F1 Visa but I do not

Customer Question

I am from Venezuela and i have already F1 Visa but I do not have money to continuing study in US, how could I get a Scolarship?
Submitted: 1 year ago via ForeignBorn.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to help you.
Your first step would be to contact the financial officer at the college you are attending. They have access to any and all scholarship and financial assistance information available to you. No one else has all your personal information to help determine the best course of action. All universities have a financial department. I'm sure yours will be able to help you explore all of your options.
All the best,