General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

My guy i found out was on he ashely madison site from the

Customer Question
leak. He tells me...
my guy i found out was on he ashely madison site from the leak. He tells me its a past thing, nothing to worry about. How can I get someone to check his profile on there and tell me how recent the activity was and the cost to have this done in the next 4 hours?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/20/2015
Expert: AnswerGuy81, Internet Researcher replied 2 years ago
AnswerGuy81
AnswerGuy81, Internet Researcher

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

We arent affiliated with Ashley Madison, but I can tell you how you can proceed. First, if you contact the AM website, they absolutely will not provide login data. Not just because they are a "discrete" site, theres no website I know of t hat would provide that data, even if you were the account owner.

You are not without options though. You can try a people search such as this.

https://pipl.com/

Search by name, also by email, and also I would search by the username he used on Ashley madison. See if anything comes up.

A more in depth method would be, if you two use the same computer, and if you own that computer. You could consider installing monitoring software such as this.

http://www.mobistealth.com/pc-monitoring-software

Or, if you purchased t he phone hes using and its on your plan, you could consider installing something on the phone such as this.

http://www.mobistealth.com/mobile-phone-spy-software

Other then that. Sometimes the direct approach is the best. Its truly an old account, and theres nothing to hide. The next time you two are sitting side by side, ask him to sign in and show you the message log. You dont need to read the messages, just have a look and see when the last message was sent out from his profile. If no messages have been sent by him to anyone else in the time period he defines. Then that should be sufficient proof to show he was being on the "up and up". Again, I stress if you go for that method, to wait to ask him to do so until you are sitting side by side. That way there isnt any time to delete messages or "clean" the profile.

If you have further questions or concerns, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

AnswerGuy81
AnswerGuy81
AnswerGuy81, Internet Researcher