chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

The impressa z7, when switching on, press rinse is

Customer Question

The impressa z7, when switching on, press rinse is displayed. System fill is then displayed for less than 30 seconds. Press rinse is displayed again. System fill is displayed again. The water eventually drains into the tray, suspect blockage or disconnection somewhere.
Please advise
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, the common cause of that problem is air lock/ air clog on water line and pump system. Please try the basic procedure below that sometimes helps.
  • Fill your water tank with hot water (not boiling) and press the rinse button a few times. That may have worked if there was an air bubble in the line.
  • The way to prevent air bubbles with the Claris filter is by emptying the water, putting in the new filter, refilling the water and going through the filter rinse cycle.

If still, Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Please let me know if the problem still persist.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The advice you gave has not fixed the problem with our coffee machine. Any other suggestions.
Thanks Jacque
Sorry if my first and initial answer did not helped. If that is the case, its not a simple clog or air lock. Based on my experience on that error on Jura models you have faulty flow meter that need to replace. Unfortunately, this flow meter replacement is not for DIY fix and need a help of professional.

Hope this information will be helpful.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

Hi

Let me know,
Chester
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We will need to send the machine away. I was hoping your advice would help but not this time.
Thanks for trying

Thanks for your response.

There is a faulty parts on your machine that need to replaced, its called "flow meter". If you wish to replace it yourself I will gave you the instruction. However, you will need a proper tools and experience on that kind of fixed.

If you think my time and effort in assisting you deserves a positive rating/feedback. I will greatly appreciate it.