General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Librarian ONLY:, could you please inform me the rate

Customer Question
For Expert ***** *****brarian ONLY: Hi...
For Expert ***** *****brarian ONLY:
Hi Michael, could you please inform me the rate ocupancy for hotels in 2014 as well as the most popular neighborhoods for each of those citiies?
-Clearwater Beach, FL
-Washington DC
-Anaheim
-LA
Also in the two most popular tourism cities in Hawaii please
Thank you very much
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
8/14/2015
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello and hope all is well with you today.

As for these three great cities in the US:

1. Clearwater Beach has an occupancy rate in 2014 of 90 percent as reported by the TBN Weekly:

http://www.tbnweekly.com/content_articles/070214_clw-01.txt

For the more popular neighborhood in Clearwater Beach, try looking at Island Estates and Sand key beach

2. Washington DC has an occupancy rate in 2014 of 63.4 percent. as reported by hospitality.net:

http://www.hospitalitynet.org/news/4068827.html

For the more popular neighborhoods in DC, try looking Georgetown, Dupont Circle, Logan Circle, as well as the west end.

3. Anaheim has an occupancy rate of 79.3 percent as reported by the visitors authority.

As for the more popular neighborhoods, look at Anaheim Hills, Platinum Triangle as well as West Anaheim.

For your last part of the question about two popular cities in Hawaii, Honolulu and Lahaina are popular among visitors.

Hi Michael, thanks for the answer.
Do you happen to have the breakdown of each month in Anaheim and Clearwaterbeach?

Not finding a detailed report broken down by month. Best I could find for Anaheim:

http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/~/media/files/gmcvb/partners/research%20statistics/top%2025%202015%20hotel%20markets%20us

For Clearwater Beach:

file:///C:/Users/Admin/Downloads/HVS%20-%20Clearwater%20Beach,%20The%20Vision%20is%20Realized%20(1).pdf

In case though you were interested in purchasing a forecast on hotel occupancy rates:
http://yhst-42614517947461.stores.yahoo.net/ananamohofo.html
http://www.e-forecasting.com/Hotelinsights/United_States_Hotel_Market_Forecasts/Forecasts_Top_25_US_Hotel_Markets/Anaheim_Santa_Ana.html
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian