General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I would like to know if there is drilling now or planed

Customer Question
drilling in the future for...
I would like to know if there is drilling now or planed drilling in the future for the following land in Grant County, N.D. Twp. 130 N. Rge. 87 WFPM, Grant Co., ND:
Sec. 6 All: Sec 7 ALL: Sec 8 N 1/2S1/2: Sec 8:ALL: Sec 17 ALL: Sec 18 E1/2, SW1/4NW1/2SW1/4, SW1/4 Set 19 ALL: Sec 20 NE1/4NE1/4, NE S1/2SW1/4 Sec 21 ALL Sec 28: N1/2 SW14 Set 29 ALL and Sec 30: 1/2
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
8/12/2015
Expert: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

So far, I have found drilling permits pertaining to those areas. Here is a small sample of them. There are so many, it would not be practical for me to go through and manually extract the several hundred permits on these, but hopefully this will help...

Amerada Petroleum Corporation - Esther Knoshaug #3 NE NW Section 6-157N-94W - Mountrail County Permit #567

Owen Drilling Company - Hyde Associates M. Hager #1 NE NE Section 6-152N-73W - Pierce County Permit #580

Calvert Exploration Company - Nellie McGinnity #1 NW NE Section 6-158N-95W - Williams County Permit #581

Caroline Hunt Trust Estate - F. M. Fuller #1 SW SE Section 6-136N-73W - Logan County Permit #604

Amerada Petroleum Corporation - Clifford D. Hanson A #2 NE SE Section 6-158N-94W - Mountrail County Permit #642

Amerada Petroleum Corporation - A. L. Carlson #1 NE NW Section 6-158N-94W - Mountrail County Permit #652

Amerada Petroleum Corporation - Arnold Blikre A T2 #2 NE SW Section 6-158N-94W - Mountrail County Permit #676

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant