How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Electrical Engineer
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 6991
Experience:  Many years experience with mech and elect
Type Your Question Here...
Rob is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Saeco Royal Proffessional. the water stopped coming

Customer Question

I have a Saeco Royal Proffessional. the water stopped coming through the nozzles into the cup. I wanted to remove the cover wrap around the sides to check, as I think a hose may have dislodged?
What holds this cover on? the water has also started leaking onto bench!
I appreciate your help and assistance here. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay inreplying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Do you have the full model number?



Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for asking.

I had no response so I have posted the whole machine away to get repaired now!.

thanks again.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.


Thanks for letting me know.

All the best


Related General Questions