Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Maybe, I bought a save that did not have the combination

Customer Question

Maybe, I bought a save that did not have the combination with it. How con I get the numbers?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and welcome!
Thank you very much for requesting me to help with your safe question.
First, I need to know who is the maker of your safe and what is the model number?
Thanks,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,
I was hoping to hear right back from you with more information, but I will send my answer now and if you need any additional information, just click 'reply.'
If your safe is made by Sentry, you can recover your combination quite easily by following instructions at this site:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
If your safe is made by a different manufacturer, please let me know and I will be glad to continue to help you.
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.
Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.
Warmest regards,
Cher