chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Gaggia Platinum Vision that brews half a cup then

Customer Question

I have a Gaggia Platinum Vision that brews half a cup then pauses (hum from pump much quieter) then resumes then pauses ... sometimes never finishes the cup. Airlock? Clutch on pump?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).

Initially, it possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system

Try to manually prime your machine, for instruction CLICK HERE it supports all gaggia and seaco models.

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The problem was not an airlock. Your incorrect answer too late to be of value had it been correct as I had already resolved the problem.