Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

How can i get a spare key i lost mine

Customer Question

How can i get a spare key i lost mine
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
If your safe is made by Sentry, you can order a set of replacement keys directly from them, by following the instructions on this webpage:
http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key
You will need to verify safe ownership with a notarized form, as you will see. If you would like to speak to a live representative, here is their Customer Care phone number and hours:
1-***-***-****
Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm EST
You can also request 'Express Delivery' if this is urgent and you can get your keys within 48 hours, as you will see on that page.
I hope this helped and wish you much good luck with your safe!
If your safe is made by another manufacturer, please let me know, so I can help you further.
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.
Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.
Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,
I'm just checking in with you to see how things are going with your safe and if you have submitted your key request to Sentry, if that is the maker of your safe.
I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thanks!
If I can help you with anything else, please reply and I will be happy to continue to help.
Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,
Please let me know how you're coming along with your safe and if I can help with anything else.
If my answer was helpful, please let me know.
Thanks,
Cher