How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 109
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
Type Your Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am selling a piece of property up north in Wells, NY.

Customer Question

I am selling a piece of property up north in Wells, NY. Would like to remove the trailer. It is old and once removed cannot be brought back to the property. It was used as a home more than one. Needs work done on it, but I am too old to have that done now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If you are just looking to get rid of it and not sell it, the task should be easy. If you call a local metal scrap dealer, it would be more than happy to take it off your property at no charge. That would be the easiest way to get it done if all you're trying to do is get it done. If not, let me know and I'll work with you to find an answer until you have what you need.