General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I cannot find the calendar app on my I phone 6, can u help

Customer Question
me find it?...
I cannot find the calendar app on my I phone 6, can u help me find it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am trying to get phone help in locating my calendar app on my I phone 6 My # *****(###) ###-####
7/31/2015
Expert: Mr. Gregory White, Teacher replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Hello, my name is Greg.
This is sometimes hidden in one of the folders on the phone. To easily locate it, swipe down on your phone and it will open the search bar. Enter in Calendar and it will show the program in the list that will appear.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher