Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

My knife is not cutting fabric

Customer Question

My knife is not cutting fabric
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer.

May I know your machine make and model? Sorry for inconvenience but this information is required for me to give and diagnose the specific trouble and possible solution.

Thanks,
Chester
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a Bernina 1150 serger. I was trying to remove knife so as to not cut fabric ( I forgot you could put it in up position). I put it back on and it worked fine. The stopped cutting and fabric got jammed in the upper looper. I cleared the jam, but now won't cut
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.No reply after providing more infoI have a Bernina 1150 serger. I was trying to remove knife so as to not cut fabric ( I forgot you could put it in up position). I put it back on and it worked fine. The stopped cutting and fabric got jammed in the upper looper. I cleared the jam, but now won't cut