Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491
Type Your Question Here...

I have a small sentry safe that I got about 3

Customer Question

I have a small sentry safe that I got for Christmas about 3 years ago. I don't know the combination to it. the safe has the dial and keys, I have the keys but no combination. on the bottom of the safe under the dial is this BW-115273. can you help me.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning, Sentry Safe can provide yo that information as you are the owner and they keep that information secure except for the owner;-)Thats a good thing though.You can reach that dept by calling this phone # ***** I will stick with you in case you have additional problems. Please rate my service to you kindly before closing this page, it doesn't cost you anything to rate.Thank you and have a wonderful day;-)Tech Michael