General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a Kureig B40. The add water light is flashing, but tank is full…

Customer Question
I have a Kureig B40...
I have a Kureig B40. The add water light is flashing, but tank is full. The heating light is flashing but it will not suck the water from the tank into the machine. The small cup light is flashing, and all are flashing together.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 2 days by:
7/8/2015
Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
chester298
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

No, non repairable, under warranty so getting a new one.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
Thanks.
Just email our customer service support at***@******.*** to process your request.