chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My coffee maker will not allow me to exit the menu, so I can't

Customer Question

My coffee maker will not allow me to exit the menu, so I can't make coffee.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer.

May I know what is the make and model of your machine?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

kEURIG MODEL B70

Thank for your response.

When you power ON your machine, did your screen automatically goes to menu screen?

Did you able to press the menu button and its functional? If so try to press it 5 times and see what happens.

Please let me know.
Chester
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes and I can't get out of the menu.

Hi.

I don't know what did you mean to YES, if that yes is for my question on "When you power ON your machine, did your screen automatically goes to menu screen?". Your menu button is not functional and stays on contact even if you did not press it but does go back to open position so that button is not functional when you press it again.

If your yes is for my question "Did you able to press the menu button and its functional?". Your problem is your electronic cpu board or main board that need to be replaced. That is covered by warranty if you still have it. That is for authorized Keurig repair center only.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...