How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 109
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
Type Your Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a twelve cup coffee maker. This coffee maker was sent

Customer Question

I have a twelve cup coffee maker. This coffee maker was sent to me as a replacement for another 12 cup coffee maker by Jarden corporation when my first coffee maker quit making coffee.
When the coffee maker is set up as instructed it will not put hot water into the coffee. The machine just qurgles, steams and does nothing until it is empty. The numbers on the electrical plug are:
G311 on one side and NK on the other side.
This does not seem to be the normal quality of Mr. Coffee products
William Haight Tehachapi Ca.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer.

May I know what is the make and model of your machine? How old your machine?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I contacted the company and they are sending me a new Mr. Coffee machine from sunbeam. I will be sending the machine to the address thy tell me. They are sending me a shipping label.

I did not get your answer until this AM. I should not have to pay anything for the delayed service. Especially when

Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
That is good news.

Sorry for my delayed response, this is due to our different time zone.

Please contact customer service at***@******.*** for your request.


Related General Questions