General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I want to sell my Amana side by side refrigerator ARS2367A I…

Customer Question
I want to sell my...
I want to sell my Amana side by side refrigerator ARS2367A
I have the manual and energy guide but didn't keep the information on how I paid for it and what year it was purchased. Can you help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
6/26/2015
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 2 years ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is***** and I will do whatever I can to help you.
Here is a link to an app that will tell you the age of the refrigerator. Note that you will have to supply the serial number.
http://www.appliance411.com/service/date-code.php
There is, of course, no way for anyone else to tell you what you paid for it. Prices vary all over the map, even for current models. Actually, working condition and appearance have more to do with pricing used appliances. In my area they typically see from $200 to as little as $50.
All the best,
Schuyler
~
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst