General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I lost the combination to my safe can you help

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
6/26/2015
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 3 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hello, and welcome!
Thank you for requesting me to help with your question.
What kind of safe do you have? (who is the manufacturer?)
Was the combination changed at any time since you have it?
What is the model number?
When was the last time the safe was opened?
Thank you.
Cher
Hello again,
I haven't heard back from you, but I can send you an answer now and if you have any further questions, you can click Reply and I will be glad to continue.
If you safe is made by Sentry, you can retrieve your combination by following directions and filling out the forms at this site:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
If your safe is made by another manufacturer, please let me know.
I hope this helped!
Please kindly rate my answer with positive feedback and if you have any additional questions, just click Reply and I will be happy to continue. Rating will not cut off our ability to communicate. This question will always be open for you to reply to me.
Warmest wishes,
Cher
NOTE: We are not a safes company nor affiliated with any safes companies, but we can put you on the right path to obtain a lost combination from the manufacturer.