General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a Keurig coffee machine ,1t must be 4 years old, and…

Customer Question
I have a Keurig coffee...
I have a Keurig coffee machine ,1t must be 4 years old, and it has worked perfectly until
this morning. I can hear the water heating and the 2 cup size light up but when I select either
one, it makes a noise but no coffee c0mes out.
I moved in the last few months and lost my instruction book , I've always cleaned it as instructed but I don't remember the directions. Do you think that's why it is not working ?
Loretta C. Scheffley (*****@******.*** )
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
6/22/2015
Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
chester298
Hi and welcome to Just answer Loretta. May I know the model of your keurig? Is it B40,B60 etc.? Let me know first before I gave you a specific answer and also gave you a instruction manual link. Thanks

Where can
I find the model no.?

Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
Hi please do not create new questions because it will charge you double. To know your model number, please read this link CLICK HERE