General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

My machine screen will not open files. i was sewing this morning…

Customer Question
my machine screen will not...
my machine screen will not open files. i was sewing this morning and now it will not read or open files.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/22/2015
Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
chester298
Hi and welcome to Just answer.May I know what is the make and model of your machine?

Janome MB4 the designs sent from my computer to the machine screen will not open. I sewing earlier this morning, storm came through Indiana, not sure what to do, do have book open. Please help, I run a business and ahve a deadline today!

Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
OK thanks for your response. I need to clarify this, your machine screen went off when you sent the design? what happen when you restart your machine, did the screen came back on?

the screen will not open the files, the sand timer symbole is frozen

Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
Ok I got it. as you said this morning you transfer it perfectly. Is this same design as you sent it today? Have you tried other design? Also try to restart your computer and your machine at the same time.

i have done all this and it is still frozen

Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
Thanks for your response.

It was happen to us before, your machine needs to be serviced. The machine operating system/program has been corrupted and need to be reprogram by the Authorized Janome dealer.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news. That is not for DIY or home based repair/fix.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...