General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a jura Imprezza S9. My frother broke so I got a professional…

Customer Question
I have a jura Imprezza...
I have a jura Imprezza S9. My frother broke so I got a professional fine foam frother but its not working.
I have cleaned it but still wont' work.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 2 days by:
6/24/2015
Expert: Rob, Electrical Engineer replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Electrical Engineer
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isnt clear, please just ask me.

Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?

If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Do you have a model number?

Thanks Rob

I am unwilling to pay for this as it took so long to get back to me. How do I get a refund

Hi
PLease contact customer services who have access to deposits. Unfortunately I don't have that access
Thanks
Rob