How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chester298 Your Own Question
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 792
Type Your Question Here...
chester298 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace burned thermal switch in my Saeco

Customer Question

Hello, I need to replace burned thermal switch in my Saeco Kettle.
It's marked as TA-07, 125V16A, 145. Please advise the replacement part.
Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer.
Unfortunately, this thermal switch is available only in wholesale and not for retail.
Usually, you can order it on your local electronics store. The value of your thermal switch is 125 volts and 16 amperes or you can bring your sample to the stores.
This is the sample site that gives a whole sale
Hope it helps.
IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,3-5 rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?
Let me know,