chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I need to replace burned thermal switch in my Saeco

Customer Question

Hello, I need to replace burned thermal switch in my Saeco Kettle.
It's marked as TA-07, 125V16A, 145. Please advise the replacement part.
Thank you.
Vladimir
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer.
Unfortunately, this thermal switch is available only in wholesale and not for retail.
Usually, you can order it on your local electronics store. The value of your thermal switch is 125 volts and 16 amperes or you can bring your sample to the stores.
This is the sample site that gives a whole sale http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ksd301-temperature-switch-16a-125v_1447476518.html
Hope it helps.
IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,3-5 rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Hi
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?
Let me know,
Chester