General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

We have message Main Motor rotate error. Is there anything…

Customer Question
We have message Main Motor...
We have message Main Motor rotate error. Is there anything we can do to try to rectify?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 day by:
6/21/2015
Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
chester298
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Please note:
My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).

Initially, you did not mentioned your machine make and model but I assumed this is Brother sewing machine.

Main Motor rotate error
Indicates that something is bent on the upper shaft. A thin disk turns between sensors. When bent a Technician/Dealer will need to order and replace the part for you. It is not a home fix unfortunately.

Some things are simply not able to be done at home despite our best intentions, so please....I am but the messenger and I cannot be to blame if it is not an answer you wish to receive, but better to know than make matters worse.

I can suggest that you do not attempt to use the machine until it has been looked at by a suitably qualified technician as you may just compound any damage.

To find a Brother Dealer use this Global link then select your country (top right)
http://www.brother.com/europe/ism/

You can also try to phone local repair shop, in case you can't find dealer or local repair shop just give me your exact address.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,3-5 rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...