Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

CANCEL AS YOU GAVE ME NOTHING PER BELOW

Customer Question

CANCEL. THIS IS WRONG TO CHARGE MONEY                        TO GET A USPS PHONE NUMBER. I'VE ALREADY CALLED USPS AND CAN WAIT NO LONGER. PLEASE REFUND ANY MONEY YOU EXTRACTED FROM MR CREDIT CARD

I need to have the number for the Bloomington, Indiana Post Office, on S, Walnut St,. so I can talk to the man who delivered a USPS package and two other letters with it recently, on or about 6/15/15 before they leave for the day They are probably sorting right now. Thank You.

I got a note from a lady named Cher before I submitted my credit card number. She stated she was on line and ready to help. Still, I have had no answer. If I don't get the number soon, it will be too late and the man will leave with probably no way to contact him. I must talk to him around 8 am, or he may be gone. Thank you

Category: General