General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Brother Dream Machine...Stitching a decorative stitch. First…

Customer Question
Brother Dream Machine...Stitching a decorative...

Brother Dream Machine...Stitching a decorative stitch. First the top thread would nest every once in a while. Then the upper thread shredded. I changed the needle and re-threaded upper and re-inserted bobbin. Still had problems. Then bobbin seemed to shred and very unpleasant noise, stopped and error code "A malfunction has occurred (error code TC-PM.) Turn machine off then on. Cannot clear and my quilt in stuck with needle down... Thanks for your help Susan

I DO NOT WANT A MEMBERSHIP

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General