How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 109
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
Type Your Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a graduate from certificate program in NY 1988 now want

Customer Question

I am a graduate from certificate program in NY 1988 now want toover to florida. Can not sit for certification what to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to help you.
You mentioned a certificate program. In what field? Have you been licensed in this field? Worked in it up until now? Does your state have a reciprocal agreement with Florida?
Looking forward to hearing from you,