General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

After being cleaned twice, my K. 2.0 spews coffee grounds.

Customer Question
The pump is noisy and...
After being cleaned twice, my K. 2.0 spews coffee grounds. The pump is noisy and labours to fill a cup, especially at the end of the cycle, which goes on forever. Also, my carafe will only have about a quarter of the requested amount of coffee after the cycle ends. I am a dedicated K. User, but am becoming frustrated. Help!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
6/14/2015
Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
chester298
Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, try to descale your machine using white vinegar.

In case the problem persist, it possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT:
RATING IS REQUIRED If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...